MAN I HATE GRAPHICS........................
I heard that in the credit hours system (the real one :D) there is an option to choose among materials what you want to study. Graphics course for me off course nooooo. why ?! I am just not interested!!
Anyway, from a long time very very loooooong time (may be from the dinosaurs' age :D) mmmmmmmmm I wrote a tutorial titled "let's Joomla". Just to try writing tutorials. I really like it :D.
Just to transform something that I haaaate into something that I love, I'll write a Simple Computer Graphics Tutorial.
I do not know how I will show Prof. Reda this blog :D but it is not your fault :D. Honestly you are a good Professor :). I just heat to study something that I am not really interested in :D.
See you after writing the first section
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment